Would you support a zombie uprising?

Friday, February 19, 2010

Taking the Plunger

Sweetums has a work-study job, and, like so many of them, it includes a moronic overseer type. Today he came back with a story from one of his fellow underlings about the severity of the boss' moronic tendencies.

This poor schmuck is the janitor for the offices of a technical school. He goes in to a bathroom one day only to find that some asshat has made a complete mess of one of the stalls. He looks about for a plunger to start repairing the damage, and can't find one. So he goes to the bossperson and says, "Do you know where I can find a plunger?"

The bossperson looks at the janitor and says, "What the hell do you need a plunger for?"

Okay, so this is the janitor's boss, and the janitor kindly refrains from pointing out that HE'S A JANITOR. Why else would he need a plunger? "Well, sir, one of the bathrooms is a mess, and I'd like to start cleaning it up."

"You don't know where the plunger is?" comes the incredulous reply.

"No, sir, I looked everywhere, and I didn't see one, so I came to ask."

This scintillating repartee went on for some five minutes before the boss finally exclaimed, "This is not my problem! Why did you bring this to me? Go deal with it!"

...

Later, it was determined that the janitor was docked pay for the duration of this interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment